Sunday, August 22, 2010

Relapse

My first day out as newborn wasn't as great as I imagined it.

Yesterday was my friend's surprise birthday and much like most of us, it involved karaoke, dinner, dessert, but this time with an extra Korean lounge. In my head, I thought I would go nuts at karaoke, that is getting up and shouting my lungs out. I thought I would do a version of California Gurls dedicated to All These Asian Gurls. I thought I would do a whole lot more chatting. I thought I would be a chatter bug at dinner and dessert. I thought I would do my magic trick on the table.

I done it once already, why couldn't I do it again? I do believe that Old Jack was trying to resurface last night. But no way, man. I've imprisoned him, I will kill him, he will die and those friends that love him would have their eyes open to see who I am going to be.

My only reassurance of my change was a dude telling the others, "This guy is crazy now. He's good".

No comments: