Thursday, August 26, 2010

Recovery

Well it appears that I'm back on the game and I may have got the attention of a student nurse. Let's go back to the beginning ...

It all started yesterday ago during one of my regular visits to my Mother at the hospital. I was seeing nurses with white top, which easily implies that they were students. In my Mother's room was a senior nurse with an Asian student nurse. She was kind of cute. We looked at each other and exchanged smiles. However, time after after, she would appear in my Mother's room (shared with 3 others) and we would again share smiles.

Today we had a short conversation about her studies and what music she likes. There were more smiles. Oh, did I mention that I played a few numbers on the piano in the lunch room. Anyway, she told me that she was learning piano and that her Korean teacher stopped teaching her, I think she wanted me to teach her. And, what other reason does she have for abandoning her responsibility as a nurse to come in to my Mother's room to have another conversation with me even though a male classmate is also free and was wandering around the ward? And I mean, she had a "skippy" entrance plus a smile.

Sadly, I have no attraction, it is possible that my fabled "flirting-all-the-time" personality kicked in and that's what's been happening. Is it possible that I'm sending the wrong messages again? Either way, I like that it was working

Point of this post? I still got it.

No comments: