Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Work 2012

I'll start you off with the boring stuff. Shut up! I know it's boring, I said so, didn't I?

Well, since I last post, I worked several jobs at the same time: sales rep at Vodafone, tutor at UNSW, waiter at The Dairy Thai & Chinese Good, and designer and owner of 1020 Designs. It was a chaotic time, but I was earning a satisfactory amount of money.  Needless to say, I was exhausted.

Now.
I have an amazing schedule as a: sales rep at Vodafone, tutor at UNSW, waiter at The Dairy Thai & Chinese Good, and designer and owner of 1020 Designs. This time, as of 29th July, with the addition of our second family-owned, "Ray's Bistro".

Let me explain:

My father has always wanted to run his owned restaurant/bistro (although I believe it was winning the trifector and retiring). After a long discussion, we finally convinced the manager of Croydon Park Ex-servicemen's Club to allow us to occupy their empty bistro. Note: the previous owner (Greek guy) screwed this place up by being unhygienic, slow, and abusive. Now that we have established a maintainable customer base, we want to introduce a new market and home delivery.
This thing runs for 3 days and 6 nights, with Monday being out day off. Monday...of all days -_-
Anyway, tutoring has, as always, finished at the conclusion of Semester 1, I stopped working at The Dairy as often as I used to. But the workload for 1020 Design had piled up because we're focusing on the bistro's marketing campaign. And my computer is now faulty. 

I guess the workload and lack of sleep has left me aging, exhausted, and anti-social (but I'll get into that later)


Anyway, on the train, can't think of anything else. 



No comments: