Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Realization

After rebirth, I found myself still held back by the clutches of old me, but I realized how much more smoother I move and talk to people of my age (that is, dancing [that's right, I do that too now] and MSN, respectively). But all in preparation for entering the old world with a new way of looking at things.

Kudos to the old me for surviving so long after his first rebirth (you read me right, this is my second rebirth). He was much more vulnerable and very tensed up due to a trust-related incident back in 2007.

It feels like I'm going to like this.

I might even enjoy clubbing and maybe working up the courage to talk to girls at the bar. But like a wise dude once told me, "all talk and no action means shit all". Step one is being my own parent and preparaing myself for entering this world.

So once I've taken care of some private concerns, it's time to loosen up and break it down.

No comments: